2 HR San Diego Harbor Speed Boat Adventure
San Diego, CA
MUST BOOK EVEN NUMBERS AS THIS RESERVATION IS FOR A DOUBLE CAPACITY SPEED BOAT : i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
**Age requirements: Must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
Experience the thrill of driving your own speed boat during this tour of San Diego Harbor. Learn the basics of boating from your expert guide before following your guide’s boat around the harbor, cruising past highlights such as the USS Midway, a US Navy submarine, Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village, the cruise ship terminal, the historic ship Star of India and San Diego Maritime Museum. Learn from your guide about these landmarks via the onboard two-way communications system and stop for photo ops on this exciting tour. Self-drive speed boat tour on San Diego Harbor Navigate and captain your own speed boat Get close to US Navy ships, the Coronado Bridge and a submarine and more Learn from your knowledgeable guide how to handle your speed boat and hear fun facts about the sights
On the day of your trip, all participants are expected to arrive 30 minutes early.
Point Loma, Coronado Island, USS Midway Museum, Maritime Museum of San Diego, San Diego Bay Walk, Coronado Bridge, Cabrillo National Monument, & Star of India
- Confirmation, vendor name, and address will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate.
- Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (205kgs)
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do not have a storage compartment
- No experience or boating license required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
In the past we have had customers try to redeem discounts directly at vendor and it caused much confusion. The box office wasn’t able to honor Neziak.com’s exclusive pricing and customers that paid full price were upset they didn’t go through us.
To simplify things the full address, tour operator name, parking instructions, etc are provided once purchase is complete. You receive this information in your confirmation email.
Please contact us if your confirmation email isn’t received within 5 minutes of purchase.
One of our staff favorites is to go from downtown San Diego through Harbor Island to Liberty station via e-bikes. The bikes throttle up to 20mph so they are extremely fun and the views are amazing during the whole route. In addition Liberty Station is a fun local spot because it has an amazing selection of farm to table food and craft brews (and an indoor farmers market!) Liberty Station was converted from an old Naval Base.